Our 2010 WiT Board was approved. THANK YOU to Sarah Leeper, Pat McDermott and Heather Hudson who were integral players on the WiT board who are not continuing on the WiT Board in 2010.
- Sarah Leeper, Partner at Manatt, Phelps, Phillips served as Secretary.,
- Pat McDermott, Ericsson Switch tech at Sprint spearheaded Operational Logistics and Volunteers.
- Heather Hudson, Professor at USF represented members at large.
- Their dedication and support were instrumental to our successful 2009!
Continuing their WiT Board participation are:
- Mary Liz DeJong of AT&T as Treasurer,
- Nina Nancke-Krogh of Syntonetic, heading up Strategic Initiatives,
- Deb Siegle of Strategic Marketing Solutions as President,
- Mary Wand of Dolby, leading Partnerships & Alliances.
Joining the WiT Board for 2010 are:
- Celeste Bishop of Bishop Market Resources, leading WiT's Social Media and Digital Community,
- Rebecca Mackover of Soonr, heading up Membership and Member Engagement,
- Sharon Pettigrew of Call Center Group as Secretary.
We look forward to another successful year and insightful, worthwhile, educational and networking events and community engagement. We also welcome volunteers who would like to get more involved with WiT in any of the following areas: membership, programs/speaker series, social media, operational logistics or partnerships and alliances.